Narrow Stile Trilogy
DL1200 Alarm Lock
For Commercial Use
Trilogy Narrow Stile lever models are designed to work with Adams Rite® latch series. Aluminum door retrofit outside trim for Adams Rite® 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S and MS1950S Series latch locks. DL1200 supports 100 3-6 digit PIN user codes, fingertip programmable. Weatherproof -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C). Long-life, battery- operated for 100,000 and 80,000 cycles respectively, typ.on 2 lithium 3V batteries, supplied; low battery alert. Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W. Key override mortise cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8”, 1-1/4” and 1-3/8”) also interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco). Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2” ; Stile thickness 1-3/4”. Non-handed; fully field-reversible. Four finishes US26D satin chrome, US10B duronodic, MS metallic silver and MB metallic bronze. NOTE: Must use DL1225/DL1250 with Adams Rite™˛ 1850, 1950 as it requires more than 85 degrees of rotation.
- In an hour, add dependable wireless access control, one door at a time—easily retrofit standard knobsets.
- Support 100 to 2000 PIN codes (3-5 or 6 digits); some with built-in HID prox readers for use with access ID cards/fobs.
- Multi-level user codes & one-time service codes. Free passage, group- or total lock-out modes, too.
- Fingertip programmable at vandalproof all-metal keypad.
- PC programmable models also feature printable audit trail, auto-lock/unlock scheduling saving guard/manpower costs.
- Long-life battery operation (cylindrical models use 5AA off-the-shelf batteries); low battery alert.
- Key override, standard core (supplied) or interchangeable core prep.
- Non-handed cylindrical models.
- Programmable relay functions.
- Durable BHMA Grade 1 Lockset.
- Weatherproof models -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
- Curved Regal handle option
CLICK BELOW TO PURCHASE: