Residential & Commercial Use
Mul-T-Lock Ltd. is a worldwide leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing High Security products for institutional, commercial, industrial and residential applications. Mul-T-Lock® high security cylinders have a unique telescopic pin tumbler mechanism with internal and external pins. Both the internal and the external shear lines must be aligned simultaneously in order for the plug to rotate.
The Mul-T-Lock patented plug has a unique structure.When the top and bottom pins, plug and body meet, a three-dimensional shear line is formed to an almost perfectly spherical shape.Steel inserts ensure anti-drilling resistance. These features provide an added security dimension and make the Mul-T-Lock cylinder pick-resistant and drill-resistant for high security needs.When Master Keyed, additional side pins or back pins can be incorporated.
The 3-in-1 lock from MUL-T-LOCK®
VARIABLE COMBINATION CYLINDER 3-in-1
This cylinder is built to allow a change of combinations by the insertion and operation of the next key in a sequence of 3 keys. Introduction of each new key invalidates the previous key combination.When all 3 combinations have been used, the cylinder may be reset by a MUL-T-LOCK authorized locksmith. The product is packaged with the 3 key types, color-coded and clearly marked in a sequence, to guide the customer in correct usage. First you use the green set of keys. Whenever the combination needs to be changed, simply start using the yellow key (Then the green key will automatically be cancelled). Once again you may change the combination by applying the same process with the red key. (the yellow key as well as the green will automatically be cancelled).
- -TO START YOUR 3-in-1 LOCK:
- The Lock is installed by a Professional Locksmith.
- Use the GREEN key to operate the lock.
- -WHEN YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE LOCK:
- Open the YELLOW pouch, insert the YELLOW key and operate the lock.
- The GREEN key is now disabled.
- Use the YELLOW key from now on to operate the lock
- -IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE LOCK AGAIN:
- Open the RED pouch, insert the RED key and operate the lock.
- The YELLOW key is now disabled.
- Use the RED key from now on to operate the lock