Stair rails are a Reed Brothers’ specialty. From basic, straight line railings to the ornate, we can satisfy your needs.
With fast, free estimates our installation crews can quickly install necessary stair rails.
Reed Brothers has installed handrails in commercial, residential and institutional applications.
How to Measure a Stair Railing
1. Put marks on the steps and landing where the post will be.
2. Lay measuring board (needs to be 6″ wide or more and placed on edge) on steps.
3. Align spirit level with postmarks on steps.
4. Strike a line on the board (that represents the center line of the post) using pencil only!!!!!
5. Make a note on the board of the distance under the board to the step at post centerline.
6. Make a mark on the board for the bottom step nose and landing nose.
7. Make a neat concise drawing of the railing.
8. Specify materials to be used and finished color (paint or powder coat, galvanized or other plating)
Reed Brothers Security provides superior security services and alarm systems for clients throughout the Greater San Francisco Bay area. Whether you're interested in locks, safes, hand rails, gates or access controls, Reed Brothers Security can help enhance the safety of your home and office. Our company is committed to protecting your belongings and investments with our modern equipment and cutting-edge services.
Centrally located in the historic Temescal District, our 12,000sq. ft. service facility is next to Hwy 80, Hwy 24 (980), the Caldecott Tunnel, the Bay Bridge, AC Transit, and Bart. We also have ample parking in our parking lot.
4432 TELEGRAPH AVE., OAKLAND, CA 94609