Call 800-400-5625 for Immediate Assistance
Mul-T-Lock Ltd. is a worldwide leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing High Security products for institutional, commercial, industrial and residential applications. Mul-T-Lock® high security cylinders have a unique telescopic pin tumbler mechanism with internal and external pins. Both the internal and the external shear lines must be aligned simultaneously in order for the plug to rotate.
The Mul-T-Lock patented plug has a unique structure.When the top and bottom pins, plug and body meet, a three-dimensional shear line is formed to an almost perfectly spherical shape.Steel inserts ensure anti-drilling resistance. These features provide an added security dimension and make the Mul-T-Lock cylinder pick-resistant and drill-resistant for high security needs.When Master Keyed, additional side pins or back pins can be incorporated.
Interactive® Paltform – High Security with Mul-T-Lock Control Key Patented
The Interactive® platform offers: patented key control; pick, drill and bump resistance and utilizes dual locking mechanisms:
1. Mul-T-Lock®’s High Security Interactive® cylinders have a special telescopic pin tumbler mechanism with internal and external pins. Both the internal and external shear lines must be aligned simultaneously in order for the plug to rotate.
2. The Interactive system combines this special telescopic pin tumbler mechanism with a spring-loaded pin in the cylinder plug to produce a ‘virtual combination’ that may only be acheived when the key is inserted in the lock.
Additional Features The patented Mul-T-Lock plug has a special structure. When the top and bottom pins, plug and body meet, a three-dimensional shear line is formed, creating an almost perfect spherical shape. Steel inserts enhance anti-drilling resistance
These features provide an added security dimension, amplifying the Mul-T-Lock cylinder’s pick- and drill-resistance for High Security needs. When master keyed, additional side pins or back pins can be incorporated.
Patented key control with Special authorization card
The Interactive patented key and key blank provide increased control over key cutting to achieve an even higher level of key security. Additional keys are cut after presentation of a Mul-T-Lock key card and verification of customer identity in accordance with Mul-T-Lock key cutting procedures, which may be obtained through professional Mul-T-Lock locksmiths.Interactive technology is retro-compatible with the Mul-T-Lock Classic system, allowing existing locks to be upgraded.
Interactive® at a Glance:
- High Security Platform
- Multiple Locking Elements Including the Patented Interactive Disc
- Pick, Drill and Bump Resistant
- Key Order Cards for Enhanced Key Control
The 3-in-1 lock from MUL-T-LOCK®
VARIABLE COMBINATION CYLINDER 3-in-1
This cylinder is built to allow a change of combinations by the insertion and operation of the next key in a sequence of 3 keys. Introduction of each new key invalidates the previous key combination.When all 3 combinations have been used, the cylinder may be reset by a MUL-T-LOCK authorized locksmith. The product is packaged with the 3 key types, color-coded and clearly marked in a sequence, to guide the customer in correct usage. First you use the green set of keys. Whenever the combination needs to be changed, simply start using the yellow key (Then the green key will automatically be cancelled). Once again you may change the combination by applying the same process with the red key. (the yellow key as well as the green will automatically be cancelled).
A simple color coded idea enabling the user to change lock combinations.
- -TO START YOUR 3-in-1 LOCK:
- The Lock is installed by a Professional Locksmith.
- Use the GREEN key to operate the lock.
- -WHEN YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE LOCK:
- Open the YELLOW pouch, insert the YELLOW key and operate the lock.
- The GREEN key is now disabled.
- Use the YELLOW key from now on to operate the lock
- -IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE LOCK AGAIN:
- Open the RED pouch, insert the RED key and operate the lock.
- The YELLOW key is now disabled.
- Use the RED key from now on to operate the lock