Call 800-400-5625 for Immediate Assistance
General Lever Lock Grade
For Residential & Commercial
Heavy-duty commercial lockset suitable for interior and exterior doors of schools, universities, medical and office buildings, hotel / motel, public buildings, and religious, multi-family, retail, and government facilities.
- CERTIFICATIONS: ANSI A156.2 Grade 2, UL Listed 3-hr, ADA and title 19 California Fire Marshal
- MECHANISM: cold-rolled steel chassis housing reversible & non-handed lever available clutched or rigid with separate lever spring mechanism to prevent sagging and droop
- DOOR THICKNESS: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
- BACKSET: 2-3/4”
- STRIKE: 1-1/4” x 4-7/8”, ANSI strike, square corner
- LATCH: 2-1/4” x 1-1/8”, square corner face plate, 1/2” throw, UL Listed 3-hr
- THROUGH-BOLTS: Removeable through-bolts, (Without throughbolts, the lock is NOT Grade 2 compliant)
- CYLINDER: Drilled 6, pinned 6 solid brass cylinder with Schlage keyway, keyed differently, 2 cut keys
- SFIC CORE: Prepped for either 6-pin or 7-pin SFIC core
- TRIM: 3-5/16” rose diameter for “S” style lever, lever return is 3/8” from door, ”P” and “B” knob styles
- CASE QTY: Levers 6, Knobs 20
- PASSAGE SET: Latch bolt operated by knob/lever, from either side at all times.
- PRIVACY LOCK: Latch bolt operated by knob/lever from either side. Outside knob/lever is locked by push button or other locking device inside and unlocked by emergency release outside, operating inside knob/lever or closing door.
- ENTRANCE LOCK: Dead locking latch bolt operated by knob/lever from either side except when outside knob/lever is locked by the push or turn button inside. Key outside or operating inside knob/lever releases push or turn button unlocking outside knob/ lever except when push or turn button has been rotated to keep outside knob/lever locked. Inside push or turn button must be manually operated to unlock outside knob/lever. Inside knob/lever always operates latch bolt.
- CLASSROOM LOCK: Dead locking latch bolt operated by knob/lever from either side except when outside knob/lever is locked from outside by key. Inside knob/lever always operative.
- STOREROOM LOCK: Dead locking latch bolt operated by key in outside knob/lever, or by operating inside knob/lever. Outside knob/lever is always inoperable.
CLICK BELOW TO PURCHASE: